frkl. Building an Organic Social Strategy
Frkl. came to Social Honey looking for support with their day-to-day organic and paid social strategies in order to grow brand awareness and sales in Ireland and the UK.
Founded in 2021 by television personality Angela Scanlon, the uber-cool buildable jewellery brand with its bold designs is based on the idea that every piece is totally customisable. With an array of different charms that can be added to frkl.’s hero necklace, bracelet and earring styles; with designs including classic stones to initials
Our challenge was to integrate social storytelling to bring to incredible frkl. brand to life across social media, keeping the identity at the core of the strategy whilst implementing some key content pillars and strategy guidelines to make frkl.’s social work harder.
Our approach consisted of:
- Leveraging UGC content further
- Incorporating Angela into the strategy for a ‘founder led’ approach
- Consistent reactive social shoots to maximise asset bank
- Increasing the amount of story content to drive brand engagement
- Putting in place consistent posting guidelines
- Executing a Paid Social and Search strategy to compliment organic social
As a result, frkl. continues to see improvement on reach and engagement, helping to build brand awareness with the key demographics and markets.
- Increased account reach +64.8%
- Increased accounts engaged +446%
- Increased following +5.7%
The Potential of Influencer Led Collectionread more